Substation Design Online and Offline Course
In the India and abroad Employers demand well-trained, qualified Substation Design Engineers that can work in both traditional and emerging technologies. Because electrical System Design engineers work across a wide range of industries — from the military/defense sector to power and many firms — Advance Electrical Design & Engineering Institute progress address a broad engineering skill set and knowledge base and job oriented Electrical System Design training programs. In evaluating this challenging career, you’ll undoubtedly have questions about the kind of training you’ll need, how long it takes to become a professional, and what kind of institute employers require of new hires
You will already to interest in Electrical Design Courses, you have a good foundation going forward. Given the myriad Electrical Design engineering career option in various industries, it’s easy to get confused or sidetracked. This comprehensive guide outlines a step-by-step educational process to become a qualified electrical Design Engineer.
Electrical System engineers design and develop substation Switch yard, power plant including communications systems, electric motors, and Multistoyed building systems (Building management System) . They are also responsible for designing of HT Panel and Electrical Transmission line systems. Some our Electrical System Designer working for the government to research, develop and evaluate Electrical System Design. You may be tasked with designing components, overseeing their installation, troubleshooting operations, or holding manufacturers to specifications. You might be assigned a project for testing new devices such as radios or GPS systems. Electrical system Engineers that design and Calculation Short circuit current , Load Flow , Relay coordinates , Dc load flow , DC Power Short circuit , Battery Sizing , Earth mat Calculation systems,Lighting calculation, and drafting undergo different types of training courses from electrical design engineering professional
Substation design engineers typically work indoors in offices but they visit job sites when necessary. If you are learning how to become an Design electrical engineer, you can expect to work a standard full-time /Correspondence Programs . However, overtime is often required when meeting deadlines. Electrical design engineers must be able to concentrate for long periods of time when designing and developing complex systems, components and products. We teach academic knowledge to new tasks and to keep up with rapid changes in technology. AEDEI(Advance Electrical Design& Engineering Institute ) develop skills that is also important as electrical engineers having work in concert with others during manufacturing and implementation procedures. In addition, electrical engineers have strong math skills in order to analyze, design and troubleshoot equipment. Finally, they should be able to present their ideas and relay instructions in a clear manner. Electrical design engineers must be able to concentrate for long periods of time when designing and developing complex systems, components and products. They require the initiative to apply academic knowledge to new tasks and to keep up with rapid changes in technology. Interpersonal skills are also important as electrical engineers must be able to work in concert with others during manufacturing and implementation procedures. In addition, electrical engineers should have strong math skills in order to analyze, design and troubleshoot equipment. Finally, they should be able to present their ideas and relay instructions in a clear manner. Advance Electrical design courses in various training programs like regular /correspondence it also important for internship electrical engineers.
Syllabus Outline of Substation Design Course (Online and Offline)
- Preparation of Key SLD, PSLD for switchyards, Main ACDB & DCDB SLD
- Preparation of EHV HV Substation Design (Layouts For up to 400kv)
- Substation Earthing calculation-Design calculation and Layout IEEE -80 & IS 3043(Indian Standard)
- Bus Bar Sizing Calculation IEC-865P-1,IEEE 605-2008, IEC 1597
- Short Circuit Force Calculation IEC-865 P-1, IS 802
- DSLP Calculation IEEE 998-1996 IS 2309
- SAG and Tension Calculation IS-802P-1
- Cantilever Strength Calculation IEC-60865 P-1, IS-802 P-1
- Transformer Sizing
- CT/PT Sizing(VA - Burden & Knee Point Voltage).
- Cable Sizing Calculation.
- Load Flow Analysis & Short Circuit Analysis
- Vendor Drawing, GTP Review in line with Tender, GTP/Specification & Client Meeting.
- Conductor sizing, Power cables sizing & Voltage drop calculations.
- CT & PT Sizing and Battery Sizing Calculation.
- Earthing & Direct stroke lightning protection (DSLP) design calculation.
- Short Circuit force (SCF) & Sag tension calculation.
- Auxiliary Load calculation for substation.
- Indoor and outdoor lighting design calculation, lighting design calculation for road.
- IEEMA Calculation