One of the best ways to get Electrical engineering experience outside of Engineering College is to land an engineering internship. Internships give you on-the-job experience, help you learn Electrical Design whether you and that industry are a good match, and can provide you with valuable connections and references. For specialized industries, such as Electrical System Design , Solar Power Plant Design ,Technical Transformer Design, Automation Instrumentation Design Course , HVAC Design Course , internships remain one of the most rewarding and enlightening opportunities students and post graduates can utilize.
- Following features of Electrical engineer Internship courses
- To Prepare Log book of each day lecture
- To Prepare Hands on training
- Opportunities to Work on live Projects
- Help to Prepare Project Report
- Preparation of Viva for Electrical Students